We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Parenting Style survey (8GBP amazon.co.uk value raffled per 5 participants)

(1 Post)
MarkGraus Mon 27-Mar-17 10:25:42

Dear all,

I'm Mark Graus, a PhD student from Eindhoven University of Technology in the Netherlands. I'm also a father of an amazing 8 month old boy, called Miro. In the final part of my PhD project I'm combining my research with my fatherhood and am currently studying if new parents' beliefs on parenting are indicative of what topics they like to read about. I'm trying to see if we can do better than the books and articles new parents typically read.

This study consists of two steps, two weeks apart. This first step you are invited to now consists of a survey and a reading session in our article library. We will use this information to learn about what content you like to read and in a second step we will show you content that is hopefully more relevant to you. In two weeks we will send you an email to invite you to the new library and ask you about your experience with it.

If you are a parent of a kid younger than 2 years old and would like to participate you can go to www.markgraus.net/survey/. For every 5 participants, we will raffle a £8 amazon.co.uk gift card (or 10$ for amazon.com if you are based in US), which we will send to your email address. I'll be around the forum for any remarks or questions and I'm ready to answer any questions through mail: m.p.graus@tue.nl.

Best regards, Mark Graus

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now