Talk

Advanced search

MNHQ hasn't verified any of the posters on this topic. Please be cautious when sharing personal information.

Parents of Nursery/School Aged Children

(7 Posts)
Christine95 Tue 21-Mar-17 16:20:19

Hi everyone,

I’m an undergraduate student from the school of Life, Sport and Social Sciences at Edinburgh Napier University. As part of my degree, I am undertaking a research project for my honours project.

The title of my project is Closing the Attainment Gap: Assessing how to get parents more actively involved in their child’s education.

The study will explore how engaged parents currently are in their child’s education, what they find useful and what they feel would help them to become more actively involved in their child’s education.

I am looking for volunteers with nursery or school aged children to take part in the project. The questionnaire will take no more than 10 mins.

If you agree to take part in the survey you will be asked a series of multiple choice questions including your age, gender and educational background. There is a prefer not to say option for all questions. All data will be anonymous.

Here is a link to the questionnaire: survey.napier.ac.uk/n/zz32r.aspx

Thank you in advance,
Christine

PeachPants Tue 21-Mar-17 16:32:20

Done!

LateToTheParty Tue 21-Mar-17 16:42:08

Done! I'm in England so picked what I think are the equivalent years, hope that's ok.

Also question 10 says pick all that apply, but when trying to go to the next page, produces an error advising only 3 answers can be selected. Can you modify this?

LateToTheParty Tue 21-Mar-17 16:43:10

Screenshot

Christine95 Tue 21-Mar-17 16:47:52

Thanks for pointing that out have now fixed it

CruCru Tue 21-Mar-17 19:14:17

Done.

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 22-Mar-17 11:38:15

Hi, OP!

We're just sending this over to our NFP topic.

Best of luck with it all. flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now