Talk

Advanced search

Help with Dissertation- Vaginal Dryness!

(4 Posts)
sophieelwood Thu 16-Mar-17 16:37:09

Hi All,

I am currently a Third year Journalism student at the University of Portsmouth.

I am writing my dissertation equivalent on Menopausal Vaginal Dryness, and need some women to share their personal experience.

I would really appreciate any help, and can confirm all interviewees will remain anonymous unless they state they are happy to reveal their identity.

If you would like to help, please share how vaginal dryness affected your self confidence, relationships, etc.

Thank you ever so much for your time.

Kind regards,
Sophie

carabos Thu 16-Mar-17 16:40:18

Can you be clearer about why a journalism student is writing a dissertation about vaginal dryness?

sophieelwood Thu 16-Mar-17 16:56:37

Hi Carabos,

My dissertation equivalent is a Special Investigation. For the Investigation we have to write four articles and an essay on our chosen topic.

I have chosen to write about women's sexual health, and discussed topics such as polycystic ovaries, bacterial vaginosis, labiaplasty and post menopausal vaginal dryness.

I hope this answers your query, if you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.

sophieelwood Sat 18-Mar-17 17:18:13

If you do not feel comfortable stating information here, please fill out my survey via the link below:

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/P55R2G2

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now