MNers with at least a daughter - earn brownie points by completing a quick survey for my masters project

(2 Posts)
user1488986149 Thu 16-Mar-17 12:33:40

Hi All gorgeous mums,

I am a Masters student studying Marketing at Cass Business School. My group and I are currently conducting a research regarding mums' online shopping habits.

We are looking for mums specifically with a daughter aged 3-12 as our research is based on girlswear. All respondents will remain anonymous and the results will be used solely for the purpose of the research.

Below is the link to our survey:
cityunilondon.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4I8xXNFxciMuqnX

Thank you all very much.

Please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions regarding this.
ling.lin@cass.city.ac.uk

AuntieStella Fri 17-Mar-17 07:33:03

I started but could not complete the survey, mainly because of the lack of 'none of these are important to me' boxes.

Ranking 1-5 a heap of things that individually I'd rank as unimportant gives the same answer as someone who things one of the issues is terribly important, or someone's else who thinks they all are. So if I just did it randomly, what would that mean for your results?

Also in the bits I did see before giving up, there was no question about the age if the DC you were answering for. This struck me as quite significant, because buying for a preschooler is quite different to buying with a child at secondary school

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now