Talk

Advanced search

***VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR UNIVERSITY DOCUMENTARY PROJECT ON FEMALE BODY IMAGE IN SOCIAL MEDIA***

(4 Posts)
user1489592395 Wed 15-Mar-17 16:07:51

*URGENT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR INTERVIEW*

I’m filming a documentary for my FMP on Social Media and Body Image titled ‘Femme’ and need 6-10 volunteers willing to let me interview them for up to an hour on their experiences with social media and how they feel it has warped peoples perceptions on their own bodies and others. The positive aspects such as body positive movements and the negative and how each individual overcomes the stress of fitting (or not fitting) to social media norms.

It will be a very raw, real yet casual interview so no pressure, just say how you feel and be as honest as possible. Volunteers would ideally be women of all ages; race and even pregnant women are more than welcome! So if yourself or you know of anyone who would be interested please let them know.

It will be in the style of the video I've included so please take a look and see if it's something you'll be happy to do: (no one has to get in their underwear if they don't want to!)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrP0E90IL3g

I’m looking to film start of April and it will be a one day shoot with each person timetabled in for 30-60 minutes depending on every ones story.

If you are willing to be a part of this project please message me or leave a comment and I will message you! It would mean so much to have people join me on this experience.

Joffmognum Wed 15-Mar-17 16:44:07

Well, where are you located?

user1489592395 Wed 15-Mar-17 16:58:49

Hi Joffmognum

I completely forgot to mention that (student brain failing me)

I'm located in Coventry, UK it will be held at the University in a studio setting with minimal crew. The dates are yet to be confirmed but will most likely be April 8th/9th.

I hope this helps!

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 15-Mar-17 17:13:59

Hello OP!

We're sending this over to our NFP topic now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now