Talk

Advanced search

STUDENT SURVEY, please help! Survey on parent buying/disposal habits of baby gear

(4 Posts)
joshuayeates Sun 12-Mar-17 13:39:29

Hello I'm Joshua Yeates, a final year Product Design student at London South Bank University. I am currently looking into parent and child experiences at the airport and during their flight with the intention of designing a new product or system which would make the experience more efficient and more comfortable for all involved.

At this stage I have refocused to look into the buying habits an sustainability of first time parents. Survey available here:
www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/7XTBLZF

Previously I had asked into parent sling use, if you'd be willing to answer that survey too I'd be very grateful, available here:
www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/HMFVNPF

They both will take no longer than 5 minutes to complete.

All information is confidential and anonymised and will only be used by my for the duration of this project. For further information about the course feel free to look atwww.lsbu.ac.uk/courses/course-finder/product-design-bsc-hons

Thank you smile

joshuayeates Mon 13-Mar-17 13:36:56

biscuit

kel1493 Mon 13-Mar-17 20:25:21

I've done it

Jellykat Mon 13-Mar-17 20:36:50

Done, based on memory.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now