Talk

Advanced search

Calling anyone whose heard of mental health!!

(5 Posts)
emjayeff Fri 10-Mar-17 11:25:55

✨What are your beliefs about mental health?✨

I'm currently recruiting UK residents over the age of 18 to take part in a short online questionnaire about mental health stereotypes. It doesn't matter if you have experience with mental health or not, we want to know your thoughts either way!

By taking part, you will be helping us understand more about mental health stereotypes. The questionnaire should take between 10-15 minutes, and would be met with sincere gratitude!

To take part, follow this link:
bathreg.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/stereotypes-about-mental-health-stereotypes-2

(n.b. This study is being completed as part of a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology at the University of Bath. The Project Lead is Mia Foxhall, and it is being supervised by Lorna Hogg. This project has ethical approval from the University of Bath Psychology Ethics Committee, ref: 16-231)

emjayeff Fri 10-Mar-17 21:50:51

EDIT: web address is now
bathreg.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/stereotypes-about-mental-health-part-2

TheElephantofSurprise Fri 10-Mar-17 21:57:11

Nice survey. Interesting questions.

emjayeff Sun 12-Mar-17 19:43:40

Thanks TheElephantofSurprise... I have a special interest in mental health stigma so this is very important to me!

Sand2017 Wed 15-Mar-17 07:43:34

I am happy to complete your survey. I am studying Mental health psychology (MSc) and am at my dissertation stage, involving phenomenological research into adults who try to lose weight through low-carbohydrate diets. If you know anyone who might help me out by agreeing to be interviewed, I would greatly appreciate you sending them my way! Good luck with your study smile)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now