Talk

Advanced search

Religion in Contemporary British Children's Literature- a New Taboo?

(7 Posts)
spwills Mon 27-Feb-17 12:17:55

Hi everyone.

I am a final year student of French, Italian and European Studies at the University of Bath and I'm currently writing a dissertation titled 'Religion in Contemporary British Children's Literature- a New Taboo?'. The dissertation will explore the portrayal of religion in children's literature and will look at the opinions of UK authors, publishers, parents and teachers.

For this I have created a questionnaire and was wondering if any parents or teachers of children ages 18 and under would be kind enough to complete it for me? It will take 5-10 minutes and is anonymous.

If you happen to be a publisher of children's books then it would be amazing if you could complete the questionnaire with publisher as your main role. Publishers are so hard to get hold of!

I'm fascinated by this topic and would be so grateful if anyone could spare the time to share their views and experiences.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeW40GeniPYOMBJro-R84F8idElMaJ5Z5_vAn1xoITmsR4Qbw/viewform

Thank you so much and have a great week.

Stephanie smile

Niminy Mon 27-Feb-17 13:21:12

Done smile

SageYourResoluteOracle Mon 27-Feb-17 13:23:09

Done!
Good luck with your dissertation.

Madhairday Tue 28-Feb-17 14:26:50

Done smile interesting subject!

Madhairday Tue 28-Feb-17 14:33:19

Oh and I hit finish before I filled in last page, don't mind being quoted if you like.

Lissette Tue 28-Feb-17 14:44:52

Done. Really interesting.

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 28-Feb-17 15:11:56

Hi spwills!

We're just moving this over to our NFP topic.

flowers and best of luck with your research!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now