Talk

Advanced search

PHOTOGRAPHY STUDENT LOOKING FOR MUMS OF MULTIPLES (TWINS, TRIPLETS,ETC)

(1 Post)
emma051 Wed 15-Feb-17 20:23:36

Hello, my name is Emma Jones and I am a second year BA (Hons) Press and Editorial Photography student at Falmouth University.

I am hoping to start a project entitled, ‘More Than One’, that focuses on the moment that parents to be found out they are expecting more than one child.

I am reaching out to parents of twins, triplets or more and asking them to share their personal accounts of emotions they experienced when they first found out they were having more than one baby. I would like to share these accounts alongside an image of the baby scan you received when you found out it was more than one baby.

I am hoping to post the photographs of the baby scan alongside the extended caption which will be your initial thoughts and instant reaction of both mother and father to be, whether these be negative or positive on an Instagram feed that I am creating under the hashtag #morethanone

The Instagram feed will be displayed very similar to Brandon Stanton’s, ‘Humans of New York’, feed which is presented as a singular image alongside a story.
Reference: www.instagram.com/humansofny/

Depending on how many people would like to be involved in the project, I may also make a small print publication to go alongside the Instagram feed.

In your caption you can also include the names you choose for your babies which will be used as the individual title on your post, the struggles that you faced and how you overcome these struggles. You are welcome to write as much or as little as you like.

If you would like to be involved in my project, please email me a photograph of your baby scan alongside a word document containing your instant reaction to finding out you were having more than one baby and any more information you would like to include, you can even keep your name anonymous if you would prefer.

My contact details are:
Email: emmajones051@outlook.com
Mobile: 07425608708

If you would like any more information on my project, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now