Talk

Advanced search

1 in 20 chance of winning £25 Amazon vouchers!! Calling all mothers of children between 3 and 5 years...

(1 Post)
lauraiunco1234 Sun 12-Feb-17 18:59:39

Hello! I am Laura, a mother in my final year at Exeter University studying Clinical Psychology. I am currently conducting research on how a mother’s thinking style affects their ability to problem solve different parenting scenarios and further more how this impacts their ability to regulate their emotions.

I am looking for mothers with children between the ages of 3 and 5 years (inclusive) to take part in an on-line survey. The survey involves problem solving 5 different parenting scenarios (this is the longest part) and then some short questionnaires at the end. In total it takes around 45 mins to an hour to complete and will involve typing freely at points.

If you are interested please read the following and then click the link below.

· When directed please indicate that it was LAURA that lead you to the survey and enter your email address in the adjacent box before clicking ‘next.’
· Your progress through the study can be saved and continued at a later time by clicking ‘resume later’ and creating a username and password. However, it is beneficial to complete it within one time frame if possible. It is advisable to save regularly anyway to avoid the page timing out and answers being lost.

- Please note, you will only be entered into the draw if the survey is completed in full.

Thank you in advance for your time and valuable input in to our research at Exeter University.
survey.ex.ac.uk/index.php/493618?lang=en

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now