Talk

Advanced search

What do you beleive is the future of gender-neutral children's clothing in the UK? Please take part in my short survey to share your opinion!

(4 Posts)
lufg17 Tue 24-Jan-17 13:39:51

Hi all,

For my dissertation at uni i am researching gender-neutral children's clothing. I have read a few threads on here and have seen some really strong, interesting opinions on the topic!

If anyone has a few moments, and would be interested in taking part in my short survey for my dissertation research i would really appreciate it! I would love to gain people's opinions on children's clothing currently and if it is too gender-stereotypical, the gender-neutral concept and if there is enough demand for it now to be available on the high street or in UK retailers.

The link to my survey is:
www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/K3JU2/

Please note you will remain completely anonymous when participating. However, any answers given could be quoted in my dissertation.

Thank you!

TheElephantofSurprise Tue 24-Jan-17 13:48:45

It's a bit 'leading', isn't it?
Question 7, and others, need another look.

Ethelswith Tue 24-Jan-17 13:51:19

Interesting survey.

Especially for those of us who remember the previous century, when such clothes were widely available. They ever didn't have a 'name' as such - they were just practical clothes that could be handed down regardless of what sex your subsequent DC were. Though they might occasionally have been called unisex.

I just can't see it as a new trend. Just the normal swing of the pendulum.

AuntieStella Tue 24-Jan-17 13:59:49

I crashed out at question 7 as none of the answers fitted my opinion and there was no 'other' option.

Also, it seems to be predicated on the idea that unisex clothing is a new idea, which is most definitely isn't.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now