Advanced search

MNHQ hasn't verified any of the posters on this topic. Please be cautious when sharing personal information.

Parents of children with special needs needed for dissertation

(1 Post)
Thomisa Tue 24-Jan-17 11:39:06

I guess I will have to name change after this!

I'm after the following groups of parents to participate in my psychology MSc dissertation survey:

Parents of children with speech impairments (e.g. verbal dyspraxia, CAS or a stutter)


Parents of children with a behavioural disorder (ADHD, oppositional defiant disorder, conduct disorder, although not ASD), who do some kind of regular volunteering. This could be anything from helping a neighbour with their shopping, being a parent-reader at your child's school, working in a charity shop etc.

I'm investigating the life satisfaction and coping of these two groups of parents and whether volunteering has any effect.

Full explanation on the first page of the survey:

Parental Coping and Life Satisfaction Survey

Many thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: