Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Public breastfeeding Research

(11 Posts)
Mlawley Wed 04-Jan-17 12:04:26

hello
My name is Margaux Lawley, I am a student at Oxford Brookes University, I am currently undergoing research into the pressures of public breastfeeding.
To help collect further information and data for my research project I have created two questionnaires;
One for parents with children under the age of five, and one for parents with children above the age of five, or those without children.
I would be very grateful for any responses to my questionnaire in support of my research.
All responses will be anonymous

Questionnaire for parents with young children: bit.ly/2j3Xre3
Questionnaire for adults without young children: bit.ly/2hQJ6Wn

I tried to fill in the second questionnaire for you, @Mlawley, but the link doesn't take me to a questionnaire - it takes me to google, and wants me to log into my own account on there.

FlopIsMyParentingGuru Wed 04-Jan-17 12:44:17

Do you have a preference which survey we do if we fall into both categories?

YokoUhOh Wed 04-Jan-17 12:47:35

Done OP

The first link takes me directly to the relevant survey, the second one doesn't - I should have made that clear - sorry.

tiktok Wed 04-Jan-17 13:29:47

I'm all for more research into breastfeeding but that is not what these boards are for - there are folders on mumsnet for this sort of stuff, to avoid mixing posts sharing experience and support with pleas for research help. I have reported.

BrightRedSpinner Wed 04-Jan-17 14:06:14

Have filled in. The link to breastfeeding seem a little tenuous.

MaryManchego Wed 04-Jan-17 14:09:33

The second link doesn't work.

I'd suggest that you discuss this with your supervisor, you do not have the relevant disclaimers at the beginning of the survey

PotteringAlong Wed 04-Jan-17 14:13:42

I stopped half way through because, until question 13, it's got bugger all to do with breastfeeding. Also, without any academic disclaimers, links to supervisors etc I'm not convinced it's for genuine academic research.

tiktok Wed 04-Jan-17 15:32:51

Please report, people. I have just clicked on the first survey. No disclaimers, very badly written, and very little to do with breastfeeding.

The second requires a sign in, wtf?

YokoUhOh Wed 04-Jan-17 18:59:49

I agree that this is a poorly designed questionnaire with tenuous --if any--links to breastfeeding.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now