Any Museum Employees on mumsnet?

(8 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

lilbaby Sun 27-Nov-16 10:36:06

Posting here for traffic, as I need help in getting responses to my survey.

Please participate. Study title: Measuring the Intangible: Performance Management of Museum Employees Survey
www.surveymonkey.com/r/8NBYSY6

I am a Master of Science in Organisational & Business Psychology student of the University of Liverpool. as part of the research for my dissertation I am conducting a survey that is aimed at evaluating employee perceptions of the effectiveness of the Performance Management System in their organisation as part of my research dissertation entitled Measuring the Intangible: Performance Management of Museum Employees. Your participation in this survey would assist in identifying if performance management systems used in museums are effective in measuring creative, knowledge based work that does not conform to traditional quantifiable measures of performance.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

ShelaghTurner Sun 27-Nov-16 10:40:45

I'm an ex museum employee if that's any good. Left a couple of years ago.

lilbaby Sun 27-Nov-16 10:44:11

Hi ShelaghTurner, ideally respondents must be current employees. would you have any former colleagues that still work in museums that would be willing to participate? I am really struggling to get responses. Thanks

lilbaby Sun 27-Nov-16 11:50:30

bump

KatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 27-Nov-16 12:18:39

Hi there lilbaby,

We're afraid that we only allow these sorts of threads over on our NFP (not for profit) Surveys topic, so we're going to move this over for you.

severaltypesofcheese Sun 27-Nov-16 13:17:50

Hi OP, I sent this to a friend who works in a museum but they had trouble completing it because some of the questions needed information that not everyone has, and it won't let you skip questions.

lilbaby Sun 27-Nov-16 13:51:20

ok thank you

lilbaby Sun 27-Nov-16 18:46:13

Anyone? It would really help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now