Talk

Advanced search

Course research into buying birthday gifts for your child’s friend - short survey

(1 Post)
benjaminparry Mon 21-Nov-16 19:37:16

Dear Mums (and dads),

I’m currently a student at General Assembly London studying a User Experience course part-time. As part of my final project work, I need to complete a research phase on a particular theme.

I have chosen to investigate the process of buying birthday gifts for your child’s friend.

At the moment I am interested in gaining insight into how much people generally spend per birthday gift and how those values change over different age groups.

I have a very short survey goo.gl/forms/CoA4QdcvqWTHpwKv2 that asks for:

- your age
- your child’s age
- how much you normally spend for that child
- how much you would prefer to spend
- (there is an option to repeat the form for additional children)

No other personal data is recorded and a Google account is not required to complete the form.

It would help me enormously if you could spare a couple of minutes to complete the survey for me.

As well as the financial impact, I am also looking to investigate the collective social impact as a group of parents. I am looking for parents who could spend 30-45mins on a Skype (or similar) call to chat through some of the issues they face with the overall impact of children’s birthday presents, either giving or receiving. If you might be able to help, please feel free to add your contact details at the end of the survey.

Please feel free to reply to this post with any questions or comments you might have. Thank you very much for reading this post and completing the form.

Thanks, Benjamin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now