Talk

Advanced search

Do you have a daughter with autism?

(12 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

ljc7 Sun 20-Nov-16 11:25:51

Do you have a daughter with autism?

If so, please would you spare 15-20 minutes to take my survey? This research is the final part of my Masters in Counselling Children and Young People. I’m a mum to a lovely boy with ASD, and I also work with young people with autism. I’m passionate about supporting both the young people and their families. There is limited research on girls with autism, but none on the experiences of the parents. This is an opportunity to have your say! Participation is anonymous, and my survey has full ethical approval.
Thank you.

glyndwr.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_b9FzcMglTagXKUl

Pennina Sun 18-Dec-16 16:44:08

i'd gladly do your survey but my daughter was diagnosed at three so possibly doesn't meet the criteria you need

FlissMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 20-Dec-16 17:50:20

We've moved this thread across to Mumsnet Surveys as we don't allow surveys on our Talk boards. Hope it goes well smile

lucysnowe Tue 20-Dec-16 18:06:54

Done, good luck with the survey.

strawberryblondebint Tue 20-Dec-16 18:22:41

Done

Flisspaps Tue 20-Dec-16 18:50:01

My DD almost certainly has autism as I recognise the traits from my own diagnosis. Not eligible for the survey though because she's not formally diagnosed and the fact female traits are so poorly recognised is exactly why she doesn't have a diagnosis!

SillySongsWithLarry Tue 20-Dec-16 18:55:07

My DD was verbally diagnosed age 2 and had her multidisciplinary assessment at the Lorna Wing centre and confirmation of diagnosis age 4 so we don't meet your study group age requirement. All the best in your research though.

FlipFlopCottonTail Tue 20-Dec-16 19:07:24

We also don't fit your age criteria, dd was diagnosed at 3, good luck though!

Cookingongas Tue 20-Dec-16 19:18:08

My dd perfectly met your requirements- completed the survey - good luck

samsonthecat Tue 20-Dec-16 19:32:26

Done

AliceMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 21-Dec-16 12:46:47

Apologies folks, we accidentally moved this to Mumsnet Surveys which is for HQ insight surveys only We're moving this over to our user surveys topic now.

HerodZackHunt Wed 21-Dec-16 13:12:20

Done

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now