Women with autoimmune diseases like arthritis, Lupus, & vasculitis

(2 Posts)
RhiannonPhillips Fri 18-Nov-16 20:35:14

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this message so please let me know if it's in the wrong place and I'll move it!

My name's Rhiannon and I'm part of a research team at Cardiff University. We want to improve information and support for women with autoimmune diseases (like arthritis, Lupus and vasculitis) when they are planning a family, pregnant, or have young children.

If you live in the UK and have one of these illnesses, we would really appreciate your help! Please complete our survey at:

cardiff.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/star-family-study-online-survey-2016-v-1

We are offering entry to a prize draw for £100 and will be donating 50p for each survey completed to charity as a thank you to women for helping us with this research.

We have Facebook and Twitter pages (@STARfamilystudy) and a website www.starfamilystudy.yolasite.com if you would like more information on the project. You can also get in touch with us at STARfamilystudy@cardiff.ac.uk

Thanks,

Rhiannon

P.s. this research is funded by a small charity grant from the Wellcome Trust to help us develop work in this area because at the moment there's very little out there! We're not a commercially funded project.

1234hello Fri 18-Nov-16 21:51:54

Hi Rhiannon, I don't have one of these illnesses but I expect there are many mumsnetters who do. You might get more traffic in General Health, or possibly even in Chat. Best of luck with it all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now