Talk

Advanced search

Online Survey for School Project

(4 Posts)
weihsinl Tue 01-Nov-16 08:02:19

Hello everyone!

My name is Wei-Hsin Eugnenia Lin, a BA student of Metropolia Business School in Helsinki, Finland. My team members and I are currently doing a school project aiming to find out children's after school Chinese learning activities in London.

We would greatly appreciate if you can take 5 to 10 minutes to fill in the online survey (this survey is anonymous). LINK: goo.gl/forms/j1gLb4TdtsbsUubZ2

Many thanks smile
Wei-Hsin Lin

weihsinl Sat 05-Nov-16 14:47:17

Hi everyone,

I feel embarassed to admit that so far we haven't received any responses to our survey. Due to time and space constraints, we really need your help. The survey won't take too much time and we highly appreciate if you kindly take a few minutes to answer it: goo.gl/forms/niC7OmWdCO3fnHNi1

Thank you again,
Eugenia Lin

agadoodoodoo Sat 05-Nov-16 14:52:15

I wonder if there's not much response because it appears to require a Google login to be able to complete the form, and also because your description is of quite a niche target audience - people with knowledge of after school Chinese learning opportunities in London...?

agadoodoodoo Sat 05-Nov-16 14:53:11

I'd happily complete it if there was a way to do so without logging into Google, but I'm afraid I don't know anything about Chinese activities in London.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now