Talk

Advanced search

Samiklaus meets Father Christmas! With your help?

(8 Posts)
SwissChristmasMuseum Thu 27-Oct-16 07:52:19

Reposted from "Christmas" by recommendation ;)

Grüezi mitenand! (Hello all!)

The Swiss Childrens' Museum are creating a British Christmas Display. They would like as many photos as possible of families enjoying a traditional British Christmas - stockings, Nine Lessons and Carols, turkey, anything - and preferably from last year or the year before.

If you have a set of 4-6 photos, they would also like a head and shoulders- type photo of a particular child featured in the photos with name, age and what he/she would like for Christmas this year. You can change the details, of course.

I will provide anyone willing to help with my details including my usual MN name (plus my e-mail address to send the photos to) and a link to the museum website.

Anyone who helps will receive a photo of the finished display and a parcel of Swiss Chocolate as thanks, especially as I have a tight deadline (before the end of October, sorry about that!)

So please, all you people who do such beautiful things for Christmas, send me a PM if you can help!

Thanking you in advance.

RufusTheSpartacusReindeer Thu 27-Oct-16 09:33:02

Bump

SwissChristmasMuseum Thu 27-Oct-16 09:44:50

smile Thanks Rufus!

SwissChristmasMuseum Thu 27-Oct-16 11:28:02

Hello to all kind people who have promised photos:

I was posting in the wrong place and have been moved - still here.

Thanks so much to all so far!

smile smile

SwissChristmasMuseum Thu 27-Oct-16 13:21:47

Thanks for all the lovely photos I've had so far!

RufusTheSpartacusReindeer Thu 27-Oct-16 14:42:03

I have sent a load

If they dont go through let me know

Hope thats what you are looking for

SwissChristmasMuseum Thu 27-Oct-16 16:43:03

This has become difficult to see now but if anyone else has photos, I will be very grateful…...

SwissChristmasMuseum Thu 27-Oct-16 16:44:35

Got them, Rufus, they're perfect, thank you very much smile smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now