Survey for Disabled Parents and Carers of Young Children

(1 Post)
Design2016 Sun 16-Oct-16 20:42:44

Hi all

I am a 2nd year Product Design Engineering student at Strathclyde University, Glasgow and I am posting on behalf of our group for a design module where our challenge is to "design a product to transport a child under 3."

Below is a follow-up survey resulting from an earlier post on mumsnet, where we collected general responses from parents and carers about their experiences with travel. One recurring response was that people felt there were limited products available to assist disabled parents with travel, therefore we created this survey -now aimed towards disabled parents- in order to gain a greater understanding of some of the issues face whilst travelling with young children.

We received great helpful responses in our first post and would greatly appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to participate in the short survey posted below.

www.surveymonkey.com/r/3VZMSG2

If you have any questions regarding the content of the survey feel free to email me at the following address.

Email: syb15161@uni.strath.ac.uk
Bookmark
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google +1 Print this page Send to a friend

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now