Talk

Advanced search

Art and Crafts as a hobby!! A quick survey - please help a girl out :)

(8 Posts)
Hankatplayer Fri 07-Oct-16 13:41:41

Hi there creative people!!

I'm currently at university doing a survey on how being creative can make you feel - and I'm looking from responses from people who have NOT studied art in higher education like uni or college. Currently I have about 13 responses, and was hoping for nearer 100! So, I need a bit of help! It's only a few short questions, and I'd really appreciate any help <3

katie451.typeform.com/to/bQpKed

Thank yooooou! Happy making x

Anothernamechanger1 Fri 07-Oct-16 19:39:01

Done and bump

ThursdayNextIsMyHero Fri 07-Oct-16 19:48:25

Done

Akire Fri 07-Oct-16 19:52:37

Done

JangleBangle Fri 07-Oct-16 19:57:19

Done smile

ShutUpSirius Fri 07-Oct-16 19:58:55

About to do. You should join a craft group on FB and get more responses.

FlopIsMyParentingGuru Fri 07-Oct-16 20:00:34

Done

MoggyP Sat 08-Oct-16 10:59:28

Done.

I don't think it's putting this on a FB group where people have an interest in arty stuff will improve the range of responses (unless those from people who tick the 'hardly ever' option for 'how often?' are all going to be discarded anyway and results only from those who do this regularly are to be processed).

You probably can't get rid of selection bias totally in a quick and simple survey out out without asking for any demographic info, but putting it into groups with a pre-existing interest is pretty much a guarantee of increasing if.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now