Research: managing your child's health as a parent

(1 Post)
madhurima Tue 19-Jul-16 16:29:57

Hello everyone.

What would help you as a parent with a young child or children better manage their health?

Parents’ understanding of health affects how they manage their children’s health. As a health care professional I want to learn more about how parents think, feel and behave when it comes to their children.

If you have a child under 5 years old, please help us by clicking the link opinio.ucl.ac.uk/s?s=44765 and filling in the survey form.

This should take 10 minutes at the most to complete. Your responses will be fed back into the health service. Hopefully they will help us to provide more meaningful information and develop more useful health services in the future.

It is totally up to you if you would like to take part. You can stop at any time you like. All responses are confidential and anonymous. You will not be contacted again and your details will not be stored or shared.

Thank you for your time. Feel free to contact me, Ms Madhurima Bhadra, at m.bhadra@ucl.ac.uk if you have any questions. If you would like to be sent a summary of the findings please let me know.

Madhurima

GP Practice Business Manager
Improvement Science Fellow, UCL Partners

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now