Talk

Advanced search

Have you (or your child) received private healthcare in the UK in the past two years? Research study

(1 Post)
SimoneDemos Fri 15-Jul-16 10:45:36

My name is Simone Vibert and I work for Demos, an independent, charitable think tank in London. Demos is carrying out research into why people use private healthcare and their experiences of doing so. Demos feels this is an under-explored issue. We want to bring evidence and insight, from the patients’ perspective, to the policy and public arenas.

We'd love to hear from as many people with experiences of private healthcare as possible. If this includes you, please consider taking part in our survey (link below). The survey should take no more than 10-15 minutes to complete. All answers will remain anonymous and confidential, and you do not need to provide your name or contact details, any medical details, where you were treated or anything that may identify you.

The link to the survey is here: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/9LK7S2V

Please feel free to message me with any questions you have. Thank you in advance!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now