Talk

Advanced search

Does your child refuse to eat or restrict their foods? Please take part in this research about what mealtimes are like!

(7 Posts)
HarrietUniOfLeeds Thu 14-Jul-16 19:20:46

- Do you have a child who refuses or restricts their food (this could be described as picky or fussy eating)?

-Are they between 2 and 7 years old?

- Would you like to tell us about what mealtimes are like in your house for you and your child?

My name is Harriet Bibbings and I am a Psychologist in Clinical Training at the University of Leeds. I am currently completing my doctoral thesis research looking at what mealtimes are like in families where a child is restricting what they eat or refusing food. I’d love to hear about mealtimes from your perspective as a parent.

The study involves answering several questions in the online survey linked below. There is space for you to type answers for some questions: as much or as little as you would like.

It should take around 30 minutes to complete. All responses are anonymous. The study has received ethical approval. You can find more information on the front page of the survey to help you decide.

Please click this link to take part: leeds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/mealtime-survey

Please contact me using the details below if you have any queries, I would be happy to answer.

Thank you!

Harriet Bibbings (Supervisors: Dr Carol Martin, and Dr Tracey Smith, University of Leeds)
University of Leeds, Doctoral Course in Clinical Psychology, Institute of Health Sciences, Charles Thackrah Building, Clarendon Road, Leeds, LS2 9LJ
Email: umhb@leeds.ac.uk

The study has received Ethics Approval from Yorkshire and Humber – Sheffield REC Committee.

HarrietUniOfLeeds Tue 26-Jul-16 11:52:11

Thank you very much to those who have taken part in the survey already.

It would be great to hear from some more parents, so if you had even a few minutes to spare, I'd appreciate any responses you can provide.

Thank you, Harriet

HarrietUniOfLeeds Sun 31-Jul-16 19:46:53

Again, thank you to those who have taken part, any more responses would be much appreciated! Harriet

HarrietUniOfLeeds Sun 07-Aug-16 19:23:56

Again, thank you to those who have taken part, any more responses would be much appreciated! Harriet

HarrietUniOfLeeds Sun 14-Aug-16 20:29:40

HarrietUniOfLeeds Wed 17-Aug-16 20:11:35

HarrietUniOfLeeds Wed 24-Aug-16 07:40:32

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now