Sexual harassment survey - chance to win £10

(2 Posts)
ElenaDimitriou Thu 30-Jun-16 15:17:20

Hello,

I'm a PhD researcher at the University of Exeter, and I am interested in finding out how people respond to sexual harassment. I have put together a short online survey and I would be very grateful if you took part.

The survey is for anyone over the age of 18; it takes about 10 minutes to complete, and you don’t need to have experienced sexual harassment to take part. After completion there will be an option to enter a prize draw to win a £10 Amazon Voucher as a token of appreciation for your participation.

You can access the survey here: isctecis.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0GQHelwvAOCUgGF

Please feel free to share it with anyone who may wish to take part. Please note that your participation is completely anonymous and all data will be handled in compliance with the Data Protection Act (1998).

Many thanks,

Elena Dimitriou

ElenaDimitriou Mon 25-Jul-16 13:03:29

Thank you to everyone who has taken part in the survey so far! I am still looking for participants and I would very much appreciate your help. The survey only takes 10' and you have the chance to win a £10 Amazon voucher at the end. Please click on the link below to participate in the survey. Many thanks, Elena Dimitriou
isctecis.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0GQHelwvAOCUgGF

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now