Talk

Advanced search

To ask members of the middle leadership and upwards team to answer my survey

(5 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

MasteryHelp Sun 22-May-16 14:14:47

Hi Fellow Mumsnetting Teachers,
I am hoping some of you will be able to help me with some research I am currently undertaking for an MSc in Leadership and Management. I am researching gender in education leadership and exploring the relationships between gender and promotion opportunities, school ethos and student outcomes. I would really appreciate it if you were willing to complete the survey linked below. This is limited to those of you who are Middle Level Leaders upwards and are working in the North West of England. Many thanks in advance.

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/genderinschools

MasteryHelp Sun 22-May-16 14:15:21

I have posted this in 'staff room' too but am cheekily posting it here for traffic.

teapleasebob1 Sun 22-May-16 14:20:29

If this is really for a university degree then where is your ethics statement? Where is your information sheet? Where is the anonymous code for your participants? Your first question is to ask the name of the school of the respondent but you have given no information about how you will keep your participants' data confidential.

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 22-May-16 14:26:01

Hi MasteryHelp - we're going to move this over to our Not-for-profit Surveys topic.

teapleasebob1 Sun 22-May-16 14:26:28

Who is your supervisor? Who should someone get in touch with if they have any questions? I really don't think your university would be very happy if they realised this is how you are recruiting participants.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now