Talk

Advanced search

Hello lovely mums, please help me improve breastfeeding support and advice!

(3 Posts)
Mum2threebubs Thu 05-May-16 16:49:34

Hello, I am Claire. I am conducting a 6 question, online survey to collect information about breastfeeding support given to women by midwives and maternity support workers. I am extremely interested to learn about women’s experiences of the breastfeeding support they received following the birth of their child. I am also interested in how women think this could be improved. The research is primarily for use in a research project I am undertaking, but I am beginning a midwifery degree later on this year and I intend to take forward any suggestions which can help me to provide the best breastfeeding support I can to women in my care. Please kindly consider completing this short survey, if you are aged over 18 and have had a baby in the last two years. The survey needs to be completed by 16th May 2016. Thank you for your support.

This survey is completely confidential and anonymous.

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/26ZQRDB

StealthPolarBear Thu 05-May-16 16:51:18

I suggest you give me details of the project and institution.
There is also an annual maternity survey which may provide a lot if the info you need.

Mum2threebubs Thu 05-May-16 17:20:36

StealthPolarBear.

I attend South Essex College and am on an access course. My degree starts in September at a different institution. This data will be used in my research project, which holds a large weighting towards my final grade. However, I am obviously very keen to understand how I can take any findings forward in my personal development as a midwife.

I am also including an extensive literature review as part of my research, so any suggestions which may assist with this are welcomed. Thank you for your suggestion of the annual maternity survey.

Kind regards

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now