Talk

Advanced search

Great way to teach kids the Months of the Year

(4 Posts)
AlfieDaisy19 Fri 29-Apr-16 06:44:40

Hi

Firstly thank-you for the feedback for my last two educational videos, youtu.be/jhXjx8-xSWU and youtu.be/6MbsF2zdPCo

I do these as a hobby in my spare time so it's nice when they are well recieved smile

I received a request on this forum to come up with a song for learning the months of the year. It's a tricky subject to come up with a tune for as the words don't exactly line themselves to rhyming. Instead I approached it from a different angle and told a story instead.

So it's a fairytale, Kings, Princesses, Bard and Knights all included.

I think it took over 30hours to make this, the video required a lot of work. The music itself I tried to keep traditional medieval sounding.

I'd be really grateful for any feedback, areas where I can improve or things I may have left out.

Also if anyone suggests a topic for a new song I'll see what I can come up with and post it's done.

The next song I'll be tackling is the Alphabet with Phonics included. Again a tricky one but I'll they to put some originality into it.

If you're on youtube a thumbs up or a subscription to the channel or a comment would be fantastic as it helps others find the song.

Thanks

youtu.be/j6EokJ1cqQ4

AlfieDaisy19 Fri 29-Apr-16 06:47:21

Excuse the typos in the original post, my PC's auto correct when heywire and I can't edit it smile

AlfieDaisy19 Mon 02-May-16 12:12:57

Just a polite bump in the hope of some feedback and inspiration.

Thanks

AlfieDaisy19 Wed 04-May-16 18:46:02

I put this video together today.

A simple pronunciation video for learning the Days of the week. Taught by a Tractor!

youtu.be/MEdk4NZbEPI

Any suggestions for future videos will be gratefully received.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now