Are you a parent of an only-child adolescent aged 11-14?

(2 Posts)
AmeerahPsy Fri 22-Apr-16 17:05:35

Hello!

I am a PhD Psychology student at Warwick University and I am currently researching parenting of single-child families in the UK.

I am looking for single-child families with a teenager aged 11-14 to take part by both the teenager and their parents participating in a family interview and a play task. I will only need around 30 mins from each family member. Your help will be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

Also, to compensate for your time and efforts each family will receive a £20 leisure voucher on the day of the interview.

If you’d like to take part in the interview please do get in touch via my details below.

Thank you so much for your help!

Ameerah Khadaroo (Supervisor: Dr Fiona MacCallum)
University of Warwick, Department of Psychology, Coventry, CV4 7AL
Email: a.khadaroo@warwick.ac.uk

AmeerahPsy Wed 04-May-16 16:04:50

Parenting an early adolescent: Survey for mothers with an adolescent aged 11-14

Hello!

I am a PhD Psychology student at Warwick University and I am currently researching parenting of single-child and two-child families in the UK. We are interested in seeing how mothers today get on, and how mothers with one child compare with those with more than one, so your help would be really valuable.

I am looking for mothers in families with children aged 11-14 to take part by completing some online questionnaires.

All responses are anonymous and confidential, and it should only take around 30 minutes for you to fill in the questionnaires.

The survey and some more information about this research can be accessed by clicking on the following link:

goo.gl/teoYzH

If you’d like to ask me any questions before completing this survey please do get in touch via my details below.

P.S: If your teenager and/or the father would also like to participate they can both do so by clicking on the same link. They will be given the choice to access their relevant set of survey questions.

All mothers/fathers who complete the survey will have a chance to win 3 x £50 LEISURE GIFT VOUCHERS and as for the teenagers, they will have a chance to win 2 x £50 HIGH STREET GIFT VOUCHERS.

Thank you!

Ameerah Khadaroo (Supervisor: Dr Fiona MacCallum)
University of Warwick, Department of Psychology, Coventry, CV4 7AL
Email: a.khadaroo@warwick.ac.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now