Talk

Advanced search

Pre and Post Natal Lingerie

(5 Posts)
DueDropsLingerie Wed 06-Apr-16 16:47:01

Hello all mums and mums to be..

Me and two others are researching for a university project and would really appreciate if you took the time to answer our survey on survey monkey.

Many Thanks!!

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/5QB8FPC

DropYourSword Wed 06-Apr-16 16:49:56

Done. Although did snigger at the idea of my current exceptionally functional bra and knickers being labelled lingerie.

AllPowerfulLizardPerson Wed 06-Apr-16 16:54:07

Can I suggest a couple of tweaks?

When you ask 'how much would you spend?' you really need to specify on what.

Plus the later questions could do with a 'no preference' option.

And I see you haven't attempted to go near the area where most people spend, which is bras, and where fitting and functionality matter most. (maternity only, or maternity nursing, type you buy in late PG v post-parturition size and shape change).

Also pants. In vast pregnancy, and until lochia has finished, it is rare for anyone to think about appearance of pants. Big, comfy, able to contain towels the size of house bricks, don't show stains, don't rub scars and cheap as chips so you can throw them all away might be the features to offer.

Eebahgum Wed 06-Apr-16 17:08:01

Done. Brought back memories of myself and my friend going through exactly the same "can't find a decent bra anywhere" pregnancy trauma roughly 3 years apart.

KatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 07-Apr-16 11:18:21

Hi DueDropsLingerie, we're just going to move this over to our NFP Surveys topic. Best of luck with your studies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now