Mumsnetters Please help!! Short Online Survey about child sleep for PhD research

(1 Post)
GCook Wed 16-Mar-16 13:53:54

Do you have a 6-36 month old and are based in the UK? Please take part in my online child sleep survey tinyurl.com/q6keunz

I am a researcher at Oxford Brookes University who as part of my PhD is seeking parents of children aged 6 – 36 months old to take part in a study to help us understand how, where and when parents seek help, information, advice and treatments for their child’s sleep. Families can live anywhere in the UK but need to have a child in the age range of 6 – 36 months.

You will be asked to complete a short online survey, which should take you no longer than 10-15 minutes to complete. There are no right or wrong answers we are just interested to hear your thoughts, feelings and experiences, as well as about your child's sleep. All parents who fully complete the survey will be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

It is hoped that from this research we can find out about what support and help for families currently exists and hopefully identify how matters could be improved to better meet parents’ needs.

Your participation would be greatly appreciated ☺

To find out more or to take the survey please visit: ‪http://tinyurl.com/q6keunz
Alternatively please visit our Facebook page: Child Sleep: What help do parents want? or email the researcher georgia.cook-2014@brookes.ac.uk.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now