How much do you spend on your children's meals?

(5 Posts)
BigPurpleCake Tue 08-Mar-16 21:05:05

I'm doing a project on this and would really love it if you would tell me!

Here's the survey link. www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/27WDQW6

It will truly honestly take less than 1 minute smile

If you feel like it, you could also comment below

THANK YOU!!!!

dementedpixie Tue 08-Mar-16 21:10:37

Do you mean when eating out or for family meals at home?

BananaPie Tue 08-Mar-16 21:16:44

If family meals at home, it's kind of hard to work out - they just have some of what the adults are eating.

TheKitchenWitch Tue 08-Mar-16 21:21:04

I have a 10mo but as he eats the same as we do, I'm not sure I'd realistically be able to work out how much his meals actually cost.

Salmiak Tue 29-Mar-16 18:58:17

Family meals at home are very difficult to work out, the dc eat what we eat. So if i give you what they've eaten today you can calculate cost (dc1 age 6) and dc 2 age 2

Breakfast - bowl of porridge each (maybe 15p per pack of oats so simple plus a splash of milk)

Lunch- fresh pasta and tomato sauce ( total cost £3 but me and dh ate it too) dc1 decided she didn't want it so had a cheese sandwich instead (am not sure of the cost of a slice of hovis, some butter and a handful of grated cheddar)

Snack apple and grapes and some breadsticks

Snack - scoop of icecream and cone

Dinner meatballs (I think £4 for 20) dc1 ate about 6, dc 2 had 5, mashed potato, broccoli and carrot. Jelly for pudding (I think a pack of jelly is 56p but there is still some jelly left)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now