Talk

Advanced search

Young People's Experiences of Parental Divorce

(1 Post)
Gozde Mon 15-Feb-16 11:04:28

I am a PhD candidate at the University of Bristol and my research is about experiences of young people whose parents have divorced. Much of the research on this subject focuses on what parents say, but we know little about children's experiences and views. The aim of the study is to provide findings and insights that will help other children who experience divorce in the future. To achieve this, I am looking for young people who are aged between 11-16 and whose parents have separated within the last 5 years. I would like to interview fourteen young people and they would receive a thank you gift voucher for £10. If you have a young person that would like to take part, please contact me to find out more or it would be great if they contacted me directly. Please be reassured though that this is just to find out more, I will provide full information about the research and will need both parent's and the young person's consent before an interview can take place. Please PM me if you are interested in my research and/or if you have any questions in this regard. Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now