Talk

Advanced search

Children Clutter Survey

(7 Posts)
sab101 Mon 25-Jan-16 14:04:47

I am a final year student studying Product Design. As part of my major project I am designing a piece of furniture which helps educate or help children learn to de clutter and clean their rooms. As well as doing that it will teach organisational and independent skills so it is a less stress on parents to keep cleaning their rooms? Please can you spend a few mins in filling in my survey.

SavoyCabbage Mon 25-Jan-16 14:06:28

Where is it?grin

AuntieStella Mon 25-Jan-16 14:07:50

Lost on her desk?

grin

SavoyCabbage Mon 25-Jan-16 16:14:41

grin

sab101 Mon 25-Jan-16 19:35:13

I am a final year student studying Product Design. As part of my major project I am designing a piece of furniture which helps educate or help children learn to de clutter and clean their rooms. As well as doing that it will teach organisational and independent skills so it is a less stress on parents to keep cleaning their rooms? Please can you spend a few mins in filling in my survey:

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FSFX7Y8

sab101 Mon 25-Jan-16 19:38:02

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FSFX7Y8

Sorry folks here it is I am trying to use this website first time =)
Thanks

sab101 Tue 26-Jan-16 13:04:58

Hi again please do fill the survey I provided before this message for my project. Below is another one for your guys to fill kindly only a min will take. Thanks again =)

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ZMHSL26

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now