Talk

Advanced search

PhD Research: Low mood? Stressed out? Anxious? Worried? Mind racing? Can't be bothered doing things? Feeling overwhelmed? Lost your confidence?

(1 Post)
lifeskills4mums Tue 24-Nov-15 09:45:47

Hello,

New baby under one year?- Do you feel like this?

Low mood? Stressed out? Anxious? Worried? Mind racing? Can’t be bothered doing things? Feeling overwhelmed? Lost your confidence?

This research study offers a support course using the cognitive behavioural therapy approach and may be of interest to you. The course is designed specifically to help mums who have young children, and are experiencing low mood, stress or worry.

My name is Claire Adey and I’m working with Professor Chris Williams, an expert in cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) at the University of Glasgow. We are conducting an online research project aimed at mums with young babies as part of my training as a clinical psychologist.

If you recognise any of the symptoms described above we hope that our online course would help you learn life skills to reduce stress and anxiety, improve your mood and help build closeness to your baby. We hope to recruit 60 mums with babies under one year old. You will be offered an 8 week online course and receive the option of online support.

If you think you might benefit from this please visit the project website where the full participant information sheet can also be accessed.

*Find out more at: www.lifeskills4mums.com*

OR email

Info@lifeskills4mums.com

A £5 gift voucher for Amazon will be offered to eligible participants as a thank you for their time.

This project is being conducted as part of my Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy) and has been granted ethical approval from the University of Glasgow. The study complies with the data protection act and no participant will be identifiable in any of the write-up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now