Talk

Advanced search

MNHQ hasn't verified any of the posters on this topic. Please be cautious when sharing personal information.

Undergraduate Publishing Student: Children's Book Publishing App Research

(1 Post)
DaisyMayChiversBlack Mon 23-Nov-15 14:00:10

I am a publishing student at Bath Spa University. As part of my degree myself and a group of other publishing students are working together to create (theoretically) a book publishing venture.

We have decided to create a reading app for children ages 4-8 years old. Our app is called Book Voyage. Book Voyage is designed to keep children occupied whilst travelling and also, to encourage them to read and improve their reading skills.

We would absolutely love to get some feedback on our product from people who currently have or have had children of that age, this kind of information would be invaluable to us.

Below I have included our feedback form. This form explains about the app in more detail.

goo.gl/forms/VwyGyxmKuq

We would be extremely grateful if you could please fill out this form.

If you have any questions about this please feel free to get in touch with us via:

Email: bookvoyageuk@gmail.com
Twitter: @bookvoyageuk

Thank you for your time.

Daisy

Daisy-May Chivers-Black
Bath Spa University
English Literature/Publishing Undergraduate

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: