Help improve children's safety for my University degree!

(1 Post)
Felicity01 Mon 16-Nov-15 10:29:21

Are you interested in your child’s safety when cycling, skiing, snowboarding, roller blading or skateboarding?

Then please help me!

My name is Felicity, I’m in my final year and I study Sports Technology Bsc at Loughborough University. I am currently working on my final year project (a research dissertation) which involves looking into how I can make helmets safer by showing the user when to replace their helmet.

I have devised a short questionnaire that will take you no longer than 5 minutes to complete! I would really appreciate it as I need valuable insight from YOU the customer!

I will not be sharing any of your details; I will only be using the answers you give as data. Your details are also protected under the Ethical Committee at Loughborough University. You can ask for your answers and details to be destroyed at any point. I would appreciate if you gave your name and e-mail address in Question 10 so I could send further short questionnaires later in the year when I have developed my idea further.

The link is below and will be completely anonymous unless you wish to give your name and e-mail address. This will direct you to a survey monkey questionnaire:
www.surveymonkey.com/r/6VJDWQZ

Thank you for your time!
Felicity

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now