Talk

Advanced search

Motherhood Penalty

(1 Post)
yuki12leung Sun 15-Nov-15 13:23:44

Hello to all mummies whose studying, working and non working;

I am doing my university research dissertation on Motherhood Penalty. I would like to ask are there any mummies willing to share their experiences with me regards to my topic Motherhood Penalty. I can't really say much about my interview questions or survey questions until my Ethics forms has been approved in 2 weeks time.

However, if you are happy to left a comment in this thread please do because i can always reference it back later.

Also I would like to know how many mothers are willing to be my participants? Please PM so I know when it comes to the time I can released my questions I can come in contact with you.

Thank you.

It would be much appreciated xx

*Confidential meaning you will be known as Participant 01, 02 or 03 and Organisation you will mention will be known as Company X, Y or Z.

Please I will not mind if you share my thread to any other mummies, your family or friends who you feel will be interested to help me out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now