Talk

Advanced search

MNHQ hasn't verified any of the posters on this topic. Please be cautious when sharing personal information.

Please help me with my uni work

(5 Posts)
sophieuca Sun 08-Nov-15 12:19:14

I am a student from UCA Epsom studying Fashion Management & Marketing. I am in my final year of my degree and I have decided to do my Final Major Project on baby wear. As part of my unit I have to gather primary research. I have created a short survey on Survey Monkey and I would really appreciate if you could help by filling out my questionnaire.

My survey is designed towards any parents, relatives or friends buying for the baby wear market.

Here is a link to my questionnaire:
www.surveymonkey.com/r/PWDNCPM

AuntieStella Sun 08-Nov-15 21:20:55

I tried to do this, but found I didn't fit.

The reasons, in case it's helpful are:

There was no option for 'I do not buy baby clothes on line'.

Also, no convenient way to indicate if there's more than one preferred shop. Nor was I sure what to out when you asked about awareness of 3 retailers selling gender neutral clothes. I don't know anything about what any of them sell, so think specifying one thing of the many things I don't know they sell might be misleading.

Also, most shops have gender neutral clothing, if you look. Unfortunately they do not shelve it as such.

mrssmith79 Sun 08-Nov-15 21:47:21

Done smile
Good luck with your project.

MidnightVelvetthe4th Sun 08-Nov-15 21:50:34

Place marking to complete tomorrow smile

MidnightVelvetthe4th Mon 09-Nov-15 09:42:23

Done smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: