Talk

Advanced search

Help needed - infertility research

(3 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

AnnaB16 Sat 07-Nov-15 09:21:24

Hello everyone,

My name is Anna and I am a Trainee Clinical Psychologist. As part of my doctoral training I am conducting a research project looking at how women get through unsuccessful conception attempts. If you are having difficulties becoming pregnant and are going through IVF (or plan to do so), then I would like to invite you to take part in this doctoral study. (You must be living in the UK to take part).

You will be asked to take part in an interview where I will ask you some questions about your experience of having difficulties becoming pregnant. However, it is up to you how much of your experience you want to share. You will be given £10 for your participation.

For more information (with no obligation to participate) please contact me on a.truckova287@canterbury.ac.uk.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Anna

IonaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 07-Nov-15 21:00:32

Hi OP,

We're afraid we don't allow this sort of request on the main talk boards but we've moved your thread to our Students, Surveys and NFP board. Best of luck with your study.

Pipbin Sat 07-Nov-15 21:07:30

Hi OP, I have tried to message you but it seems the email address is invalid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now