Talk

Advanced search

New product survey - chance to win £30!

(6 Posts)
lambabamba Wed 04-Nov-15 16:10:59

Hi Everyone,

DH and I are developing a system to help people living at home on their own be more secure - the system is currently operational, but there is more in development....

In order to understand what people think of the system and the potential updates, it would be great if we could have feedback on it - we've put a survey up here

To say thanks for filling in the survey, everyone who finishes the survey gets free use of the system for 12 months and also gets put into a draw for a £30 prize!

At the end there is an option to enter your email address but this is only to contact the prizewinner - so if you like feel free to enter this as "<username> at mumsnet" and if you're the lucky winner we'll PM you on Mumsnet...

There is more information available here and here

Again, the survey is here.

Thanks for reading this far! Even more thanks if you fill it in!

Jo.

BackforGood Wed 04-Nov-15 22:16:39

The survey won't load for me

lambabamba Thu 05-Nov-15 13:35:21

Hi BFG,

Sorry about that. I've been over the website and survey and it seems okay here. Can I ask which operating system and browser you're using and I'll check it on that particular combination.

Did it fail on the initial page (www.notcheckingup.com/survey) or the actual survey page (docs.google.com...).

Thanks,

Jo.

LauraChant Thu 05-Nov-15 13:40:51

Doesn't work for me either. Using some form of Windows, not 10 (not computer literate!) and Chrome. Clicking both the survey links you gave brings up "this web page is not available".

BackforGood Thu 05-Nov-15 18:14:39

I just clicked where it said 'here'

No idea about operating systems and browsers.
I'm on a desktop and using Mozilla Firefox if that means anything to you ?

lambabamba Wed 18-Nov-15 16:36:25

Hi Everyone,

Well the IP guys said everything is fine - I said some people can't connect, they said it was my fault.

Got a message today telling me that the problem was fixed and it now works. Grrr.

So - the survey is now back on!

So, if I've kept your attention so far I would be very grateful for the few minutes of your time to fill in the survey - and the draw is still for £30...

The survey is available here.

Thanks everyone,

Jo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now