Talk

Advanced search

Imperial College drug and alcohol questionnaire

(4 Posts)
ImperialCollegeSurvey Wed 04-Nov-15 12:39:09

Hello Mumsnet community,

My name is Lisa Evans and I'm a Masters student at Imperial College London.

My colleagues and I at the Centre for Neuropsychopharmacology have developed an anonymous, online questionnaire designed to learn about people's experiences with alcohol, cocaine, and psychedelic drugs.

We are hoping to sample from the broader population to increase diversity of background, political orientation, etc.

It is not required that you have tried all of these substances to take part. Anyone is welcome and encouraged to participate.

We would really appreciate your contribution to our research if you have some time to spare.

Here's the link to the survey:

www.surveygizmo.eu/s3/90004202/imperial-survey

Many thanks!

Lisa Evans
Imperial College London

BackforGood Wed 04-Nov-15 22:23:37

Done - although the questions did seem to only be relevant for people who drank a lot / got drunk or equally off their face on drugs, not for people who have the odd glass and leave it at that.....

BastardGoDarkly Wed 04-Nov-15 22:38:36

Urgh, I'm sorry I tried, got to about 50, then all the questions were being repeated, just asked in different ways.

ImperialCollegeSurvey Thu 12-Nov-15 13:24:27

Thank you BackforGood and BastardGoDarkly for your participation. We're still looking for responses from those who have never taken a psychedelic. If this applies to you, your response would help us out greatly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now