Talk

Advanced search

Research - exploring emotional experiences of adults living with acne

(3 Posts)
acneresearch2015 Tue 03-Nov-15 18:54:54

Hi,

I'm conducting a research project exploring the emotional experiences of adults living with acne for my Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology. My hope is that the research will inform ways professionals respond when working with people with acne.

I'm posting information about the study here, as I'm wondering whether there might be people on Mumsnet who might be able to take part. I'm looking for people to participate who:
• currently have acne;
• are receiving treatment for Acne Vulgaris from their GP or Dermatologist;
• are aged 18 years old or over;
• are proficient in reading English;
• are currently living in the UK.

Participation will involve answering a series of questionnaires online which should take approximately 20 minutes. Please click on this link to be directed to more information about the study and to access the questionnaires: tinyurl.com/acne-study

The survey will be closed on 31st December 2015.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Susie.

acneresearch2015 Fri 18-Dec-15 10:16:46

Hi,

Thanks a lot to everyone who's participated in this study so far.

A prize draw has now been introduced, so if you participate in the study you could win £20, £30 or £50 of Amazon vouchers.

If you participated in the study before the prize draw was introduced and would like to be entered into it, please email me at u1331771@uel.ac.uk

Thanks a lot, Susie

acneresearch2015 Fri 18-Dec-15 10:17:55

The deadline for the study has now been extended - the survey will now close on 29th February 2016

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now