Talk

Advanced search

MNHQ hasn't verified any of the posters on this topic. Please be cautious when sharing personal information.

Requesting participants for Infant observation

(1 Post)
MsLeo Mon 19-Oct-15 12:12:52

Hello, I have just started a Masters at Birkbeck and as part of my course I need to undertake an infant observation for an hour a week, for a year from around week two of baby’s life.

It is a unique opportunity for me to observe an infant’s development from close to birth; to understand and observe the emergence of their personality, their relationship to their environment, mother, father and family.

The observations would take place in your home and as an observer I will sit unobtrusively, just noticing. Should you be interested, Birkbeck University provides a letter of introduction which I will pass onto you.

If you are expecting a baby soon (January at the latest please), have a new born or know someone who might be interested, please get in touch or pass on my details. I am willing to travel to areas within London, Greater London including areas around Watford and Ilford.

If you are interested and/or have any questions, please contact me on lslate04@mail.bbk.ac.uk or call 07747 752930.

Many thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now