Talk

Advanced search

Mums or dads with kids 12-24 months - spare 20 mins to help with my study and have the chance to WIN £50!

(1 Post)
riasmith Sun 11-Oct-15 15:37:43

Hello everyone!

My name is Ria and I am a medical student at Imperial College London. As part of my fourth year of training, I am working with child behaviour experts at Imperial College to complete a study about the behaviour of young children.

We are looking for parents or guardians with a child aged between 12-24 months to take part in a simple online survey that will take approximately 20 minutes to complete (although most people complete it quicker than this!). If you complete the survey, you have the chance to enter your email, and be entered into the £50 prize draw (this is optional!).

To start completing the survey, please click this link.

Our project is aiming to learn how best to assess behavioural problems in young children. We would like to compare two standard questionnaires of child behaviour, to see which is the most acceptable and useful.

You can read more information about the study on the study website (link below). After clicking on the survey link below you will be asked to give your consent to take part in the study before completing any questions. You will not be asked to give any names, addresses or other identifiable information as the study is anonymous. You will be asked to complete a series of questions about your child’s behaviour and to rate how easy you found each of the questions to complete.

Once you have completed the questionnaire, you will not be contacted in any way. However, you can keep track of the study at the study website (link below).

If you have any questions about the study or would like to speak to a member of the study team, please message me.

Study website: childbehaviourproject.weebly.com/

To start completing the survey, please click this link.

Thank you for your time and interest. Ria Smith

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now