Talk

Advanced search

Mums and Dads, please help me research children as consumers and their relationship towards brands - I will be forever grateful!: MSc. Dissertation

(3 Posts)
miaandmummy1989 Sat 15-Aug-15 00:01:27

Hello Everyone,

My name is Gaby and I am studying children as consumers and their relationship towards brands.

Through my qualitative research, I observed that children as young as four years old are able to: recognise brands, prefer and love brands and develop a certain loyalty towards these preferred brands. Another thing that I discovered and that I found quite interesting was the fact that, despite parents worrying about adverts and how they influence their children, kids aged 4-12 use friends and families as their main source of information and often time disregard adverts as they consider these to be a 'simple form of sales'.

The reason to why I am here is because I'd love to carry on this research by looking at the parents' side of story. Parents of children aged 4-12, would you please help me by answering this quick survey:

Click here please!

It will only take 8 minutes of your time and help me greatly.

Thank you a lot in advance,
Gaby

miaandmummy1989 Sat 15-Aug-15 00:33:32

I've been getting a couple of responses already - I really appreciate it. Thanks so much for taking the time to take my survey. I'm half way there. Thanks mums!

miaandmummy1989 Sat 15-Aug-15 11:31:27

Hello mums, thank you so much for taking my survey. I'm almost there - only a few more responses. Thanks for all the help. Im very appreciative of it! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now