Advanced search

MNHQ hasn't verified any of the posters on this topic. Please be cautious when sharing personal information.

Are our children turning into consumers too early?

(7 Posts)
miaandmummy1989 Thu 13-Aug-15 09:21:25

Hi mummies out there!
I am mum that is about to get her MSc. in Marketing and as way to better understand my child, I decided to write my dissertation on children as consumers. For this research to succeed, I need parents of children aged 4-12 to take my survey. Would you please, please, please help me? It will only take 8 minutes and I promise to share to results with all of you!

Thank you so much in advance!

SecretSpy Thu 13-Aug-15 09:22:26

please can this be moved to the right place, maybe nfp surveys

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 13-Aug-15 09:36:40

Hi miaandmummy1989 - we're going to pop this over to our NFP surveys topics.

BastardGoDarkly Thu 13-Aug-15 09:40:04

Might need to move the millionty other ones posted in various topics too hmm

miaandmummy1989 Thu 13-Aug-15 09:46:08

Thanks for the advice and sorry for being annoying about this. Like I said, I am quite new and not sure how this works.

AuntieStella Thu 13-Aug-15 09:47:08

They do move millionties of them (if reported).

And there was a thread not so long ago about why (boils down to MN Talk being a chat site, not happy hunting ground for all research purposes).

SquirmOfEels Thu 13-Aug-15 09:51:13

I think you need a 'can't remember' on q8. Or am I the only one with older DC, answering for the youngest who is still in the age range you seek, who just doesn't remember that precisely (esp as youngest would I think have been very young - copying siblings).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now