Talk

Advanced search

Research on Intimate Partner Violence

(2 Posts)
Snelson92 Wed 15-Jul-15 16:09:15

Hi everyone,

My name's Scott and I'm currently collecting respondents for my Master's research project which is aiming to explore factors associated with attitudes to, and therefore propensity to commit, intimate partner violence.

I'm trying to gain as many participants as possible to increase the generalisability of my findings. So, I would really appreciate it if anyone could take 20 minutes out of their busy day to complete my questionnaire:

qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_e5rDXdr6rrXoaIR
(If you have any worries about that link looking like it could be spam, feel free to Google 'qualtrics' just to confirm that it is a survey hosting website).

This research was developed in accordance with strict Manchester Metropolitan University ethical guidelines and is being supervised by an experienced researcher. More information is provided in the initial introduction/consent page.

Thanks for your time.

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 15-Jul-15 16:33:27

Hi Snelson92 - we're going to move this over to our Not For Profit Surveys topic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now