Talk

Advanced search

THE HOSPITAL VERSUS HOME BIRTH DEBATE

(2 Posts)
leannestudiowest Fri 03-Jul-15 15:18:06

Hello Parents,

I am a student at Studio West School Sixth Form, in Newcastle www.studiowestnewcastle.com/

I am studying a qualification called Extended Project and have set myself a title “The hospital versus home birth debate”. I am interested in this as I would like to pursue a career in Midwifery when I finish Year 13 next year.

I am looking for volunteers to complete my short questionnaire on what is the preferred setting to give birth- in hospital or at home. I want to find out why parents choose to give birth in one setting over another and I hope to be able to draw conclusions which will help me to write my dissertation.

All volunteers’ responses can be made anonymously and you are more than welcome to find out the results after I have collated my findings.
The questionnaire will take no more than 5 minutes to complete and I would really appreciate your feedback.

If you have any questions please just post those within the discussion thread.

If you have the time to take part in this research please send me an email, (leanneross.studiowest@gmail.com) and I will send you a copy of the questionnaire. If you want to find out the results then please let me know on your email.

Thank you so much in advance, I am so grateful of your time and value your opinion.

Leanne.

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 03-Jul-15 15:56:13

Hi Leanne - we're going to move this over to our NFP surveys topic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now