Talk

Advanced search

Investments, the environment and the world we leave for our children.

(4 Posts)
ben00243 Wed 01-Jul-15 14:39:49

Hi Mumsnet, my name is Ben I am studying at the University of Surrey, Centre for Environmental Strategy.

Many people are worried about the world we are leaving for future generations. Issues such as climate change, the health of our children and of our beautiful planet are important. Parents, grandparents, family and friends invest in Junior ISAs, Child Bonds and other long term investments on behalf of children. Can we make the world a better place for our children by making better long term investments for them?

Please answer the following survey to help us understand what you think about investments. The information that you give will help us to improve our understanding of what financial products should look like so that we can work with institutions and policy makers to make real changes.

Survey web address: www.surveymonkey.com/s/futuregenerations

Please note that this survey is absolutely and completely anonymous. We will not ask for your name or record any information that can identify you.

We thank you so very much for your time. If you would like to contact me with questions or comments I will be happy to help, all the best, Ben

Survey Link Here
Web address: www.surveymonkey.com/s/futuregenerations

MrsHathaway Thu 02-Jul-15 01:13:03

Done, but I found it a bit confusing. It assumes a lot of knowledge about investments.

ben00243 Thu 02-Jul-15 09:20:25

Thank you MrsHathaway for doing the survey and for persevering with it. I really do appreciate your help.

I think that is the problem with investments, they are overly complicated, even just explaining them is hard. I sometimes think the financial institutions make them mysterious and difficult on purpose?!

ClassroomDynamic Fri 10-Jul-15 10:27:27

Completed it and good luck with your study!
Would you mind completing mine- also on here- aimed at teachers so if you or anyone you know has taught I'd appreciate your participation.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now